1. Any exhibitor website registration and submission of an event constitutes an unqualified offer to accept exhibit space assigned as in provisions hereof. With the confirmation and acceptance of your online registration contract for exhibit space,
this agreement will constitute a contract for exhibit space at each of the selected events. This holds true whether the registration application is submitted hand written, digitally online, or via emailed request by the exhibitor to reserve space.
2. All exhibit space will be assigned on a “first-come first-served basis” unless BioShow is restricted by the hosting facility's specific requirements.
3. BioShow, will make every effort to accommodate requests and special needs but cannot guarantee requests which include, but not limited to electricity, booth space, or location of competitor.
4. BioShow, will provide flyers (if permitted by facility), emails and other means of advertising but cannot guarantee the number of attendees on any given date or show.
5. Exhibitors are welcome to have up to two persons working at each table.
6. Table sharing among different companies or separate divisions of the same company is prohibited. Only major distributors (ThermoFisher Scientific and VWR) are allowed to have one supplier share their table. Manufacturers are allowed to have a specialist from their company at a table during any show. Manufacturer's reps are allowed to have a specialist only from companies they represent. Displaying more than one table banner is prohibited.
7. Show fees may include additional expenses. If additional expenses are required, BioShow will make it clear on show announcement details.
8. Cancellation Policy- Exhibitors shall have the right to cancel at any time by written notice to BioShow. If notice of cancellation is made less than 15 or 30 days (depending on cancellation policy for that show), you will be charged in full for the show. A copy of each show's cancellation policy can be found under details on the show announcement. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
9. Invoices will be issued in the name of both exhibiting Company and local representative and emailed within two weeks of the show. Invoices will be emailed to the representative that registered or direct billed to company (if directed in writing by the representative). Invoices over 90 days will be sent to exhibiting company for payment. The exhibiting company will be held responsible for payment. A late fee of $25.00/month will be added to unpaid invoices after 60 days.
10. Exhibitors hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless, BioShow Laboratory Exhibits, LLC, hosting facility, their managers, officers, directors, sponsors, employees, agents and successors from any suit, action, or claim, whatsoever including personal injury, property damage, or other losses incurred relating to or arising from exhibitor's participation in exposition.
11. Exhibiting companies are required to add BioShow Laboratory Exhibits, LLC. as a co insured on the exhibiting companies' insurance policy for each show and year the exhibitor plans to exhibit. A minimum insurance policy of $1,000,000 is required by each exhibitor. A Certificate of Insurance with BioShow Laboratory Exhibits, LLC., as a co insured should be available upon request.